Preparing for Closure of the Operational Programmes 2007-2013
The end of the current programming period is in sight. The operational programmes will have to be closed on time. The complex closure procedure will strongly involve managing, certifying and audit authorities. For the successful closure all institutions need to exercise their own tasks, but even more importantly, they have to plan and specify all tasks of the process in advance and, successively, to collaborate very closely among each other.
Therefore, closing the operational programmes requires a good planning, preparing an excellent final implementation report, submitting a reliable closure declaration and applying for payment of the final balance. Failure to send any of these documents required by the regulations for the payment of the final balance will automatically result in its decommitment. Therefore, the national bodies need to know how to minimise liability and reduce risks.
The final closure does not only constitute the final phase of the programme management. Successful completion of the operational programmes is also essential for a smooth transition and timely beginning of the next programming period 2014-2020.
What will you learn at this Seminar?
- Which are the main tasks for managing, certifying and audit
authorities for closure of the present programming period 2007-2013
- Why is the close collaboration between all involved authorities a prerequisite for successful closure?
- Which are the essential elements of a felicitous closure pack?
- How to plan the preparations for closure?
- How to prepare and submit on time the final implementation report and closure declaration?
- What are the conditions for the payment of the final balance?
- Become familiar with the EU legislation relevant for closing the
operational programmes 2007-2013
- Prepare for the closure and learn about your tasks in the closure procedure
- Increase the efficiency of your work by good planning of your tasks in advance
- Learn how to involve all stakeholders and prepare good final
implementation report and closure declaration
- Secure positive opinion of the Commission on the closure declaration and avoid negative balance and the risk for reimbursements
- Discuss your problems with our experts and compare your experience with other participants
- Network with colleagues from all across Europe and exchange know-how
Who is this seminar for?
- Public officials or employees working in
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate bodies
- Consulting companies