How to Evaluate and Monitor Communication of EU Funds
EU funds communications have to be evaluated on a regular basis and to be revised if needed. For this, the responsible body should be able to define and use evaluation and monitoring measures.
Difficulties arise as the process of evaluating communication is only slowly becoming more concrete as a tool itself. This lack is in startling contrast with the extent to which communication actions and evaluation requirements have increased. Acquiring detailed knowledge of advanced evaluation methods will enable participants to successfully handle challenges in their future evaluation of communication.
As communication plans for EU funds are already in full activity, the question of how to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of EU Funds communication activities is becoming ever more important.
What are successful tools for monitoring and evaluating communications of EU funds?
- Ensure a high quality of your evaluation reports
- Discover new ways and approaches for your daily tasks and become familiar with advanced methods
- Learn more about the requirements of the European Commission for communications, monitoring and evaluation
- Be aware of common pitfalls in evaluation process to avoid risk of choosing wrong measures
- Get to know first-hand evaluation models and learn step-by-step how to monitor and evaluate your communication actions
- Benefit from a multiplicity and variety of good practice examples and learn to make best use of lessons learnt
- Exchange your knowledge with experts and colleagues from several Member States in interactive workshops and profit from good practice reports
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Decision makers for communication of EU funds in national, regional and local administrative authorities
- Communication Officers, Communication Experts and Information Officers
- Decision makers for allocating EU funds in regional development
agencies, business associations and investment centres
|1289,- Euro, excl. German VAT (19%)|