European Senior Expert Service
Individual consultancy and training with European Senior Experts
Sensitive subjects can rarely be addressed at public events in a satisfactory way. Especially when they touch on specific entrepreneurial or departmental issues or confidential details, individual consultancy and coaching is needed. The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law’s Senior Experts offer customised consultancy services for individual staff members, teams, departments or the whole company.
Personal consultancy and coaching will be tailored to your individual needs and questions. Since our Senior Experts are no longer in active service, they can work completely independently and in confidentiality. Thanks to their years of experience, they will be able to give you the kind of professional coaching that will help you to face up to all possible challenges in your work. In addition, there will be no travel or accommodation expenses for your staff.
Our Senior Experts provide training in German or English, depending on your needs. Choose the Senior Expert who fits your needs. Take a look at the various fields of competence that are covered by our Senior Experts here.
Should your area not be listed, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Managing EU funding
- What EU funding is available for SMEs?
- How can different EU aid programmes be cumulated?
- How can funds from EU structural funds be combined with the public-private partnership model?
- How does environmental project funding work within the scope of EU programme funding?
- How are INTERREG programmes and projects administered?
- What role do certifying authorities play and how do they influence practical implementation?
Applying EU regulations correctly
- Public-private partnerships for cities and regions
- How is the new directive on water and waste to be understood and implemented?
Optimising administration and human resource management
- New accounting systems at the municipal level
- Individual coaching for executives
- Human resource development systems and further education for the public service sector
- Practical implementation of customer relationship management systems